The Human Resource/Procurement Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support for the human resources department.
1. Performs benefits administration to include initial and annual open enrollment, claims resolution, and change reporting.
2. Provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges reconciles benefits statements.
3. Processes and administers all vacation, leave of absence requests, medical, and personal leave in the ADP Payroll System.
4. Process payroll using the ADP Payroll System.
5. Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests, issues, or questions in a quick, equitable, and courteous manner.
6. Prepare reports, such as organizational charts, flow charts, and company phone directories.
7. Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements.
8. Assist in preparing and maintaining personnel records and handbooks.
9. Responsible for purchasing production material, safety supplies, and personal protective equipment for the company.
10. Researches vendors and collects prices, specifications, and other data related to goods and services.
11. Conducts monthly inventory count of supplies.
12. Runs background reports, schedules new hire drug tests, including reemployment, random, for cause, and post-accident.
13. Assists with various research projects and special projects.
14. Administers employee relations events such as awards, Christmas parties, etc.
15. Act as liaisons between the employees and management to answer any questions having to do with company policies, practices, and regulations.
16. Assist with employee relations matters. Conduct employee investigations, onboarding, and terminations and assists with disciplinary actions.
17. Assist HR Manager with the hiring process, including the job posting online, scheduling interview candidates, and interviewing.
18. Office & Plant – Maintain office and janitorial supplies, and replenishes stock when necessary.
19. Plant – Assistant with the monthly inventory count of production supplies.
20. Office & Plant Building Maintenance – order equipment repairs and services upon instruction.
21. Company Vehicle Maintenance – oil changes, tire rotations, windshield repairs, tune-ups, and maintenance work.
22. Schedule flight reservations for the employees traveling for a business trip
23. Other duties as assigned by Management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee primarily works in an office environment. The noise level in the workplace usually moderates with alternating periods of moderate to high stress.
*Expected Hours of Work
The employee will work a minimum of 40 hours per week. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with an hour for lunch. May work extended hours on a needed basis.
Desktop computer, copier, scanner, fax machine, and a label maker.
*비자: J-1, OPT, E2, H-1B 채용 및 지원 가능 (Green Card 우대)
*급여: 경력 등에 따라 면접 시 협의(최소 연봉 기준 2,400만 원 이상 확인)
본 정보는 WORKING에서 제공한 자료를 바탕으로 Job Guide USA 에서 편집 및 그 표현방법을 수정하여 완성 한 것입니다.
본 정보는 Job Guide USA 의 동의없이 무단전재 또는 재배포, 재가공할 수 없으며, 게재된 채용기업과 채용담당자의 정보는 구직활동 이외의 다른 용도로 사용될 수 없습니다.
(저작권자 ⓒ Job Guide USA 무단전재 - 재배포 금지)