세라젬은 세계 70여개국에 수출하는 의료 가전 메이커로서 우수한 기술력과 품질을 인정받아 의료 가전 마켓을 선도하는 한국 본사와 함께
미국에서도 활발히 성장하여 쇼핑몰 스토어, 웰빙 카페 등의 사업과 B2B, B2C 사업을 확장해 가고있는 중견기업 입니다.
사업 확장에 동행하실 인재를 아래와 같이 찾고 있습니다.
Job Title: 웹마스터/IT
• Managing and monitoring server performance
• Configuring web servers
• Uploading and updating web pages
• Check that hardware and software are functioning correctly
• Designing websites
• Conduct A/B tests and other performance measures
• Building and testing aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites.
• Coordinating with designers, content providers, and management or business owners.
• Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
• Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
• Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
• Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
• Addressing and responding to user comments and complaints.
• Working knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
• Knowledge of website management tools.
• Online marketing and SEO skills.
• Knowledge of IT security.
• Good collaboration skills.
• Reliable and detail-oriented.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Director of Management Support Team and HR
• direct experience is required
• Must be eligible to work in the US
Job Type: Full-time
Mon - Fri, 09 AM - 06 PM
Job title: Logistics/SCM Manager
Description: A logistic/SCM Manager plays a crucial role in optimizing the flow of goods and materials within a company. They plan, direct and coordinate warehousing,
distribution, forecasting, or planning services. Manage logistics personnel, logistics vendors, logistics systems, and direct daily operations for B2C and B2B.
Manage transportation, manage inventory, fulfill customer orders, and handle supply chain activities. Responsibilities include coordinating shipments, tracking orders, managing logistics documentation, and collaborating with suppliers and internal teams. Attention to detail, organizational skills, and problem-solving abilities are essential for ensuring
timely delivery and compliance. Effective communication and collaboration are vital for maintaining seamless operations and implementing strategies for improvement.
The logistic coordinator's role encompasses logistical knowledge, organizational abilities. Facilitates high-level product knowledge and professional development classes
to employees at all levels, and acts as a brand ambassador, and provides on-site support at B2B and B2C.
Essential Functions (include but not limited to):
• Liaise with warehouses and carriers to ensure timely and efficient delivery of goods, and resolve any issues or delays that may arise.
• Maintain accurate records of all logistics operations and provide regular reports to management.
• Process order entries and ensure timely delivery using various carriers.
• Responsibility over the logistics, including monitoring the delivery of orders to customers and ensuring that the shipment remains on schedule
• Adaptability in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks
• Inventory Control
• Ad-hoc responsibilities and duties required by the management
• 5+ years of experience in a logistics manager role, preferably in the distribution industry.
• Strong knowledge of logistics operations.
• Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and carriers.
• Experience with order entry.
• Knowledge of domestic shipments and various carriers.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Direct experience is required
• Must be eligible to work in the US
본 정보는 CERAGEM에서 제공한 자료를 바탕으로 Job Guide USA 에서 편집 및 그 표현방법을 수정하여 완성 한 것입니다.
본 정보는 Job Guide USA 의 동의없이 무단전재 또는 재배포, 재가공할 수 없으며, 게재된 채용기업과 채용담당자의 정보는 구직활동 이외의 다른 용도로 사용될 수 없습니다.
(저작권자 ⓒ Job Guide USA 무단전재 - 재배포 금지)