The Production Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service and warehouse support by assisting with pulling customer orders,
assisting with inquiries, and coordinating unique customer requests and issue resolution.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals that cannot perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
1. Prepare and distribute production schedules to departments.
2. Review production schedules to determine material requirements or real priorities.
3. Confer with department manager to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
4. Arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite the flow of materials and meet production schedules.
5. Maintain inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
6. Prepare various detailed production reports for upper management.
7. Promote safety to all team members, customers, and suppliers.
8. Perform job functions by set policies and procedures to ensure the preservation of the company quality policy.
9. Maintain inventory control through thorough checking and documentation of all listed items
10. Take regular inventory counts and develop variance reports
11. Investigate variances through review of various reports and worksheets
12. Review and track all purchase orders and expenditures for plant operations
13. Prepare reports, documentation, or other information as necessary or requested
14. Communication with the account coordinator regarding any issues with the order.
15. Liaison with support departments to ensure paperwork/documentation is completed accurately
16. Verify load sheets and enter loads in and out of the COSMOS system
17. Other duties as assigned by Management.
베네핏: 각종 의료 보험 및 401K / 비자 스폰서 가능
Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem. JOB DESCRIPTION – Production Coordinator
Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or 3-5 years directly related work experience in the steel or metals industry.
Experience: 0 year of experience as a Production Coordinator in a heavy manufacturing setting or similar heavy industry.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software.
Other Skills: Knowledge of estimating costs and setting quality standards; knowledge of steel slitting process including blade set up and change;
understanding of high-speed manufacturing processes and basic knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures.
Certifications & Licenses: Forklift and Overhead Crane Certification
While performing the duties of this job, the employee primarily works in a plant environment. Subject to normal plant hazards such as noise, heat, dust,
moving machine parts, forklift traffic, electrical circuits, overhead cranes, etc.
Expected Hours of Work
The employee will work a maximum of 40 hours per week.
The scheduled hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
May be required to work some weekends and may work longer hours as an on needed basis.
Benefits: 각종 의료 보험(덴털/vision등) 제공, 401K 제공/ 비자 스폰서 가능
본 정보는 POSCO AAPC에서 제공한 자료를 바탕으로 Job Guide USA 에서 편집 및 그 표현방법을 수정하여 완성 한 것입니다.
본 정보는 Job Guide USA 의 동의없이 무단전재 또는 재배포, 재가공할 수 없으며, 게재된 채용기업과 채용담당자의 정보는 구직활동 이외의 다른 용도로 사용될 수 없습니다.
(저작권자 ⓒ Job Guide USA 무단전재 - 재배포 금지)
컨텐츠 명칭 : Job Guide USA
컨텐츠 이용조건 : 개인 보호 정책 및 이용약관 참조
상호명:Job Guide USA /카톡 아이디: swan5556 / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org