Koh Young Technology
Koh Young Technology, founded in 2002 in Seoul, South Korea, is the world leader in 3D measurement and inspection technology
used in the production of micro-electronics assemblies. Using patented 3D technology, Koh Young provides best-in-class products
in Solder Paste Inspection(SPI) and Automated Optical Inspection(AOI) for electronics manufacturers worldwide.
Currently, Koh Young is collaborating with top medical schools and hospitals in the US, Korea, and Japan to develop innovative neurosurgical
robot systems. With the core technologies developed in-house with the innovation in accuracy, Koh Young is expected to deliver a breakthrough
in the field of neurosurgical robots.
Koh Young America (KYA) Located in San Diego, CA, Koh Young America has been serving business partners in North America with sales and technical
support since 2010. In addition to KYA's sales and support for North America, Koh Young Research America was established in 2016 in San Diego, CA
as a Research & Development hub for artificial intelligence and deep learning technologies.
1. Machine Vision Engineer
Research and develop cutting-edge machine vision algorithms for camera calibration/stereo vision/object detection/image processing
Research and develop image processing software applications for medical products
Design and develop machine vision inspection system software architecture
Scalable machine vision and deep learning solutions to hard problems
Investigate and solve exciting and difficult challenges in image denoising/segmentation, object detection/tracking/reconstruction, 2D/3D inspection and deep learning
Design, implement, and deploy full-stack machine vision / image-based deep learning solutions
Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any other Machine Vision related field plus relevant industry experience (required)
Doctorate in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any other Machine Vision related field plus relevant industry experience(preferred)
Strong C/C++ programming skills, preferably in optical/laser inspection system environment(preferred)
Strong understanding of Machine vision and Deep learning algorithms and applications, and their optimizations for efficient implementation on various products(preferred)
Solid foundation in computer vision; key areas of interest include object detection and recognition, object orientation, 2D/3D image processing, image data optimization,
image denoising, image segmentation, depth reconstruction(preferred)
Ability to work individually or with a team of engineers to develop innovative Machine vision and deep learning applications(preferred)
2. Lead (or Sr.) C# Frontend SW engineer
Koh Young Technology is global leading 3D vision based industrial robotic inspection device research,
development, and manufacturing company. This position is for the lead C# frontend software design
engineer. We are looking for a person with strong skills in developing C# frontend/GUI software with
leadership in software development. He will be a leader of software for medical device Frontend SW
team and will bring up new medical device product software. He will be working with the C++ backend
engine software team and UX/UI engineer team.
Qualification and skills
• BSCs, MSCs or equivalent degree holder with at least 5 years of the desktop software GUI development.
• Minimum 3+ years of C# .Net WPF based UI SW development.
• Proficient in creating web forms, windows forms, and user controls with XAML.
Experience in 2D and 3D Image viewer integration with VTK
• Designing and developing the front end components in C# and .Net application.
• Cross-functional role on team that designs and implements GUI applications on Windows.
• Leader of the insourcing and outsourcing GUI SW team to design and implement, build, and integrate.
• Influence in selecting GUI SW platform and other future product GUI design direction.
• Maintain SW PLC to meet the requirement of regulation each product requires.
• Collaborate with multi-discipline teams including business analysts, UX/UI designers, and engine backend SW engineers.
• Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance at no employee premium (including dependent coverage)
• 401K retirement plan with 5% matching
• Generous PTO and paid holidays
이력서 지원 이메일 주소: firstname.lastname@example.org
* 조지아 주 덜루스 고영 지사 에서도 같은 포지션 지원 가능 합니다.
본 정보는 고영 America에서 제공한 자료를 바탕으로 Job Guide USA 에서 편집 및 그 표현방법을 수정하여 완성 한 것입니다.
본 정보는 Job Guide USA 의 동의없이 무단전재 또는 재배포, 재가공할 수 없으며, 게재된 채용기업과 채용담당자의 정보는 구직활동 이외의 다른 용도로 사용될 수 없습니다.
(저작권자 ⓒ Job Guide USA 무단전재 - 재배포 금지)
컨텐츠 명칭 : Job Guide USA
컨텐츠 이용조건 : 개인 보호 정책 및 이용약관 참조
상호명:Job Guide USA /카톡 아이디: swan5556 / E-mail : email@example.com